vrijdag, juli 17, 2026

A Sam Neil appreciation post..

 RIP 



A few days ago we heard the tragic news about Sam Neils passing. 
He was 78 years old..
Welknown actor from Jurrasic parc, who actually inspired many many many to be a paleantologist or something like that .. (which I actually recently watched with my 10 y'o)
Merlin from the miniseries Merlin
and many more..

Actually, I had somewhat developed a crush on Mr Neil when he was in Merlin (1998)...  when I was a wee woman of 12 y.o.. (#noshame) 
Who wouldn't be gobsmacked by a certain wizard who can do magic AND when its in the KING ARTHUR ERA. Dang.. it was a cool show!

I need to watch that show again... I once had the VHS, but in the passing of so many years it was probably donated away..


Well God Speed Mr Neil..

Thank you for the movies

xKeiko

Geen opmerkingen: