Again? Yes..
Here we go:
first of all:
Have you seen this beautiful chicken? (Rooster actually - looking at his cutsiepatootsy red bow tie) I'ts been photographed from every chicken angle!
My lovely old trusty alarm clock from the 90's.. finally departing from this home.. It stopped working about 100 years ago!
It shrieks of cuckeldoodeldoo will never more be unleashed on this earth.. (I was startled just about every time!)
I was scared of it's red eyes when the sound went of..
And every time I pushed it's little comb on top.. he would wish me such a nice good morning!
I think I must have used it sinds I was about 9 ish - or 10 ish..
Byeeee chick chick =)
xx
Keiko
btw:
We now in Dutch what the poeltry does in Belgium.. But is it the same in English?
what does the chick say? This ones chirps or peeps.. (piepen) is the same/
What does the chicken say? It clucks (kakelen) Yes sorta right.
What does the rooster say? He crows a cock-a-doodle-doo! (kraaien- it is the same!)





Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten